Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kate Playground In Shower Thought that the first elections to Bush could not be repeated?

Then stop by the Fox poll and tell me about it ¬ ¬ Of course, contains spoilers of the last episode aired in the U.S., so if you follow it for four or English Fox better not overdo it ^ ^

Flipo, flip, flip with manipulation of the survey. Between yesterday Cameron up the option of not voting and that there was a time when only four people voted in 30 seconds Cameron rose two points to explain it to me that from the point of view of Mathematical Statistics (of what, Unfortunately, control enough)

O_o Edited: I have powers. I voted once and I managed to reduce the overall votes. Peak of 167,000 votes and 166,000 votes have gone odd But what kind of shit is this survey thatInstead of adding the remaining votes? O_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment