Friday, May 18, 2007

Should I Soak Old Fashioned Oats?

... I see Heroes and restore faith in the series ^ ^

recognize that Heroes is the best series of the season. For two reasons:
1. Has continuity (ding! ding! Ding! House writers!)
2. The plot and character development is brilliant.

[info] NIPI why you were ...


- The Invisible Man is as good as better than the best so I love it!
- With the title of 1x16 (Unexpected) and I already fly in tension during the episode. But fuck, the end when Isaac accidentally shoots Simone ... O_O
- The 1x17 should be of the best episodes cast in a TV series that tempprayed. The black and white flashbacks linking the whole plot is ingenious: the father of Hiro (Hiro and small!) Providing for Mr. Bennett to Claire's baby (but what relationship the father of Hiro with him to ???); Mr. Bennett's partner when he began working "for the company" was Claude (omg!), which Mr. Bennett later shot him years ago because Claude was protecting one of their own ... Well, the end of the episode when it appears the head of Mr. Bennett, Ted shoots, he goes mad and is going to blow the house ... Claire manages to stop him. And when Claire comes out of the house ????? how great, how great.

And after the Haitian, Claire's father and it will go and the Haitian shoot the father of Claire and then erase the memoria to protect his family ... I knew from the beginning that Mr. Bennett could not be as bad as it looked terrible. Of my favorite characters ^ ^

Well, the culmination, the announcement of 1x18 that left me with a look of wtf?? tremendous. Of course, nobody spoilee me NOTHING, that for a number I'm spoiler-free I want to enjoy ^ ^


Moving on, there was end of season party at Fox and the House was casting. Kristin E! commenting on the entry of the famous Lisa Edelstein said he had cut his hair PLENTY. In fact only been the tip ¬ ¬ that is why the Kristin spoilers do not do them much attention ...
The photos you can see here: http://dryope.livejournal.com/347529.html # cutid2

not suit me guta Jennifer, but it is very pretty and Jesse makes a very cute couple.
And I say, if Lisa was at the party ... "Will there be able to say nothing of the finale? his tremendous effort: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment