Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Black Pepper For Gastritis Ummm

dole coffee. How to know House.

I also liked the conversations between Foreman and the patient. Of the best episodes of the season, for my taste. The ending, with Foreman visiting his mother has given me sad. Josh Foreman (

In another vein, becoming more cheerful topics:

- House and Wilson. But that large are together interacting, I missed him! Dialogue not only between them, the verbal language perfect.'s face when Wilson tells House that's out again with Cuddy (ESO is fear and what I call), Wilson laughed when House tells Cuddy has asked to come with him to the theater and then, see the seriousness of House, becomes very son of all this is that Cuddy House flees because he knows what he wants and she is acojonadísima. Well, the truth is that I would be too ^ ^ '

- Is it me or unfortunately a moment I saw Wilson / Cuddy? Now you need someone to hold me because I'm in a corner rocking over and over again ... I think I hear





elenitax


screaming again ... House is so concerned as I am. Okay, if you share the torment is better ¬ ¬

- Tocapelotas! House. Perfect. I also would have given ear to Wilson, you bastard! We are lifting the girl what it cost you to get where you come!!

- I love House manipulating

0 comments:

Post a Comment