Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Leather Bracelets With Name Engraved

The episode 3x19 of House has attracted my attention deserves applause
O_O


would go directly to squee! / Curse! the end of the episode but we are on order:

- Cuddy's face when House will star the door in his face wins at life XD

- History Chase / Cameron. Well look, but did not interest me at all today other than I liked. At first I hated Cameron with all my heart for being so bitchy but then recognized that it is angry and acts so well (and especially the end when he said that would not hurt) I liked it better. And obviously this has been left open for later if it is needed again. Because she will say whatima. Man, could see that something happened to the two children but the decision has surprised me Mogollon, sip

- Quote of the day: When House tells Cameron that being so thin you can not menstruate O_O [info] Indeed for those who watched the episode four of House: "Do you find attractive?" (English version) = "Do you like me?" (Inglés version and PUSSY RIGHT) What if I say bust ¬ ¬

0 comments:

Post a Comment