To traumatizaros all: yesterday I read in a magazine 10 years ago (approx) Hugh Laurie had an affair with this Audrey Cooke (who, according to imdb, he directed The Place of Lions and in which Hugh had a starring role) and that although the mess was made public, his wife forgave him.
No idea if it's true, but as always good to share the traumas I leave here: P Of course, if true, I've dropped a myth
O_O Moving on, yesterday I saw Children of Men Alfonso Cuaron and film piece. Since beginning to end have a tremendous burden on the body. And he has every scene that makes you hair stand on end ("how do you shoot those scenes without cutting in no time?). The best of the film is that although it is theoreticallyset in 2027 is not a film for anything futuristic. In fact, the environment and the problems that have not at all far away are you, what more is overwhelming.
0 comments:
Post a Comment